For those who missed our Christmas discount: use coupon code NewYear until January 14 to get 20.08% discount.
- Changed: Small files are processed much faster.
- Added: Start a new copy in a separate thread.
- Added: .sfv and .md5 files support.
- Added: Entry in the Explorer context menu.
- Added: Reorder file list.
- Added: Open destination folder in Explorer.
- Added: Show the shell menu for any file in the file list.
- Added: Play sound when an operation is complete (>10 sec).
- Added: “Always on top” option in the TeraCopy system menu.
- Added: “Test”, “Shutdown” and “Do not close window” options.
- Added: Drag destination folder to the “Copy” or “Move” buttons.
- Added: Directory Opus support.
- Fixed: Free space detection.
- Fixed: Folder attributes are now copied.
- Fixed: Estimated time left is now displayed correctly on 12h systems.
Beta 2 (December, 2):
- Fixed: High CPU usage.
- Fixed: Large fonts display problem.
- Added: Adding files in a separate thread.
- Added: Sound related settings in the .ini file.
- Added: Number of retries in the .ini file.
Vista x64 support will be added later.
After rewriting TC’s engine I figured out that it needs more informative progress bars. It will now display the amount of both read and written data.
This version is still in development, any suggestions are welcomed.
Update: v2.0 beta is released
- Added: Option to run a CRC test when a file transfer is complete.
- Added: Option to save report and shutdown system after a file transfer.
- Added: Support for 64 bit systems (beta).
- Added Unicode support.
- Added 10-second timer to auto-close confirmation dialogs.
- Added option to run Unlocker if the destination file is used by another process.
- Added buffer size settings to the .ini file.
- Added 1-second delay before showing the TeraCopy window.