We have removed the trial period in InDrive: Custom Car Home, so this app is now free to use. We have also fixed the issues with Poweramp API and weather forecasts. However, we are sorry to report that we will no longer support this app and there will be no further updates in the future. Some of the features of InDrive will be incorporated in a new version of SpeedView, which is planned to be released in the next few months. Thank you for your understanding.
Download: Google Play
- Swipe up/down to scroll through shortcuts
- New display modes: Day, Night and Auto
- Auto switch between modes at sunrise/sunset
- Quickly change songs by swiping up/down
- Improved track recording
- Added option to clear the log file
- GPX files now contain track segments
- Fixed: Pandora shortcut does not work
- Trial period increased to 30 days
InDrive is now on sale.Â We are lowering the price of the InDrive Unlocker to justÂ $0.99. Moreover, 20 randomly selected people who place an order over the next few weeksÂ will receive the Pro version of SpeedView as a gift. Winners will be notified by email, and their names will be posted here.
This is a limited time offer, so act quick!
- Run in the background
- Enable track logging
- Min distance between points
- Min time between points
- Disable Poweramp integration
- Mute notification sounds
- Vibrate on press
- Quickly view album info
- The app now remembers the last used screen
Note: If you are experiencing the issue with the app randomly closing without any errors, try disabling integration with Poweramp in the app settings. This is a confirmed problem in Poweramp that unfortunately affects InDrive when integration is enabled. It should be fixed in the next Poweramp update.
- Minimum accuracy
- Filter the GPS speed
- Clear individual data
- Hide the action bar
- Two more shortcut pages
- Better screen space usage
- Improved Poweramp integration
- Fixed: Force close when direct calling
Note for Android 4.2.x users: Unfortunately, it appears that Google has removed dock home support in Android 4.2. Pressing the Home button will now return you to the launcher screen instead of InDrive or other car home app of choice. If you would like this feature back, please vote for this issue.
We are pleased to announce the launch of a new Android application that may appeal to everyone who uses their phone while driving.
InDrive is a unique application that combines superior car home functionality with an advanced trip computer and deep Poweramp integration. The app makes it very easy to launch your favorite applications, directly dial numbers, view your trip information and control music playback*. It will auto launch when placed in a compatible car dock. If you don’t have a physical car dock, InDrive provides an option to force the phone into car mode, in which it will override the Home button.
* The music screen is designed to work in conjunction with Poweramp. Without Poweramp installed, you will only be able to do very basic controls such as switching to the next song in the default Android music player. Support for other media players is not guaranteed.
Please download the app from Google Play and tell us what you think. Your feedback is much appreciated.