The file replace dialog is ready, if you need more replace rules/options please post it in the comments along with a scenario, i.e. why you need it.
Small thumbnails will be displayed instead of icon for image files. Clicking on these thumbnails will show bigger previews on the left.
The UI was also updated for Windows 10 and Ultra HD monitors.
We have removed the trial period in InDrive: Custom Car Home, so this app is now free to use. We have also fixed the issues with Poweramp API and weather forecasts. However, we are sorry to report that we will no longer support this app and there will be no further updates in the future. Some of the features of InDrive will be incorporated in a new version of SpeedView, which is planned to be released in October. Thank you for your understanding.
Download: Google Play
- Custom categories
- Auto upload to Dropbox
- Normalization (PCM)
- Low pass / High pass filter (PCM)
- Auto restore from temporary files
Note: This app is not a call recorder. If you plan to record telephone calls or in-person conversations, you should be aware that there are federal and state wiretapping laws that may limit your ability to do so.
Download: Google Play
A new license key recovery system is ready to use and can send you the lost key immediately by email.
Our database contains only hashes of full name and email. A hash value can’t be reversed or decoded to extract any personal information. All entered data will be hashed and compared against the database.
Most licenses are present starting from year 2009. Our principle is to provide lifetime licenses for our software.
If you’re searching for a TeraCopy 3 Pro crack, you’ve come to the right place. Because the Pro version of TeraCopy 3 doesn’t exist yet. We feel really sorry for people who waste their time downloading TeraCopy 3 from pirate sites. In the best case you’ll get some name (not yours) in the about dialog – that’s all the difference. In the worst case, you’ll get a virus or a malware. So, save your time and just download TeraCopy from the official site: codesector.com/downloads.
- Moving files.
- Delete/wipe files: youtu.be/MD7uVEofY0U.
- Create a new folder with selected items using Explorer context menu: youtu.be/qwGwf779D1Q.
- Select hash method for testing files.
- Verify against hash in clipboard: youtu.be/geLuL2PE2_I.
- Accept ‘license’ file from application folder (useful for portable version).
- Fixed panels auto close bug.
Not present in this alpha version: file list, overwriting files.
Download: teracopy3a3.exe (Windows Vista/7/8/10)
We are proud to present AudioField, a powerful audio recording application with editing capabilities. It is designed to be the best recording application for Android, and is ideal for businessmen, reporters, students, tutors, sound engineers, and anyone else who needs to manage and share voice memos with simplicity. Download it now from Google Play and tell us what you think!
Please note that this application is NOT designed to record phone calls. Note that recording a phone call without the knowledge of one or both of the parties is illegal in some countries.
Download: Google Play
The product uses MP3 audio coding technology licensed from Fraunhofer IIS and Thomson.
Your ideas will be greatly appreciated. You can also vote for features you need most.
TeraCopy Pro is 50% off on BitsDuJour until February 25, 2015:
The fine print:
– After you purchase TeraCopy Pro it may be used indefinitely.
– Upgrades to future versions of the software will be free for the lifetime of the product.
– TeraCopy Pro is licensed per user, so if more people are going to use TeraCopy Pro you will need to purchase additional copies.
– Each license allows installation on all owned computers, and TeraCopy Pro may be used at exactly the same time on each of them.
– Transfer of a license to another owned computer is allowed.
– License activation isn’t required.
– Panel UI.
– Test files after copy.
– Verify checksum files (.md5, .sfv, .sha, .sha256, .sha512).
– Test files and create checksum files (currently .md5 only).
– Fixed Explorer context menu extension.
Not present in this version: moving and deleting files, file list, overwriting files.
Download: see v3.0 alpha 3 (Windows Vista/7/8/10)
Creating checksum files:
- Right click on selected files in Explorer and select ‘TeraCopy…’ or drag files to TeraCopy window.
- Click ‘Test’ button.
- Use left click to expand panel.
- Select ‘Options’ tab.
- Check ‘Save checksum file on finish’ option.
Verifying checksum files:
- Simply double click on .md5/.sfv/.sha file.
Feel free to post your variants of UI design, a few themes will be added in the final version.
Feel free to test this new alpha version:
- Faster copy, especially to/from network locations and with small files.
- Single tabbed interface for multiple file transfer operations.
- Copy files using elevated Windows Service and Volume Shadow Copy.
- Unlimited number of files, the internal file list stored on disk instead of memory.
- Create MD5 checksum filelist after copy.
Not present in this version: moving and deleting files, displaying/editing file list, overwriting files.
Download: See v3.0 alpha 2
Note: Temporarily removed auto-install of TeraCopy Windows service due to false alarms of antivirus software. If you want to try it, please run TeraCopyService.exe /install in Admin mode.
We are offering a 50% discount starting today through January 14, 2015 on all our software. Just visit codesector.com/purchase, no coupons are required.
A new version of TeraCopy is currently being rewritten from scratch. The goal is to make it faster and more extensible. Planned features include:
- Unlimited number of files, keep file list on disk instead of memory.
- Immediate start of copying instead of waiting for calculation of total files size.
- Verify copied files with MD5/SHA-1 instead of CRC32, option to create .md5/.sha file list.
- Show file list as browsable folders, show only failed files.
- One window for multiple file transfer operations.
- “Save bandwidth” mode
TeraCopy 3 beta is expected to be released early next year.
Update from December 7:
The new copy engine is ready and shows a good speed with both large and small files. Testing was done with a single 8 Gb file and 9 000 small files (300kb in size). In both cases speed was on a par or slightly faster than in Windows copy. MD5 hash calculation was on during the large file copy. Small files copying speed improved a lot after disabling Windows Defender.
Update from December 12:
TeraCopy now can avoid UAC prompts while reading files usually requiring elevation. This will eliminate possible ‘access denied’ errors in a middle of the copy process. For security reasons this feature will be available only to non-elevated administrators, users with a ‘standard account’ will still be required to start TeraCopy with admin privileges.
Update from December 17:
Copying using Volume Shadow Service is ready. Used usually in backup applications, it allows you to copy files locked by other applications.
Maverick 2.6 is just released with map tiles downloader. You can “paint” areas to download with one finger or select a rectangle block using multi-touch. Select on the left all zoom levels you want to download. Tap and hold to select at once all zoom levels up to the selected level.
Download: Pro version • Lite version
New National Geographic map:
- MapQuest Open Aerial
- NOAA RNC Charts
- Esri/ArcGIS (World Topo, USA Topo, National Geographic)
- Canada Toporama
- New Zealand Topo
- USGS National Map
- Trail.pl (Tourist, Terrain)
- GSI (Japan)
- Ordnance Survey (NPE, 1st Edition, 7th Series)
- OSM Labels
- Lonvia (Hiking, Cycling, MTB)
Download: Pro version • Lite version
We are offering a 50% discount starting today through January 7, 2014 on all our software. Just visit codesector.com/purchase, no coupons are required.
- Copy contents of this file to Clipboard: XYplorer.txt
- Select Tools – Customize Toolbar… in XYplorer.
- Add User Button #.. to Toolbar and click OK.
- Right click on the new button and select Edit…
- Click Edit… button and paste the script.
- Correct path to TeraCopy.exe if needed.
TeraCopy.exe can be used as icon source. You can also create two separate buttons, just split the script in half.
Another script is available here: www.xyplorer.com/xyfc/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2596&start=195
The final version is just released with minor bugfixes and UI improvements. Please test big files fragmentation, it should be lower now.
New Google+ Community for TeraCopy:
50% discount is available at Bits du Jour this weekend (December 7-8):
We’ll be running another sale at the end of this month, stay tuned!
New beta version has been posted in Google+ community:
- Address/places search prediction.
- Using new Fused Location Provider.
- Support for tracks formats:
- GPX (routes)
- PLT (OziExplorer)
- KML (Google Earth)
- NMEA (Canon 6D, S100, etc)
- Pebble support.
- Segments in tracks.
- Better multi-touch.
- Google Street View.
- NearMap Australia (paid service).
- Use external SD card option in Settings.
- Improved UI.
Added a new month calendar view:
â€¢ Shows events on a hours grid.
â€¢ Swipe up and down to change month.
â€¢ Tap and hold on a day to quickly add an event (6:00-23:00 or all day).
Also added support for individual event’s colors.
- Swipe up/down to scroll through shortcuts
- New display modes: Day, Night and Auto
- Auto switch between modes at sunrise/sunset
- Quickly change songs by swiping up/down
- Improved track recording
- Added option to clear the log file
- GPX files now contain track segments
- Fixed: Pandora shortcut does not work
- Trial period increased to 30 days
InDrive is now on sale.Â We are lowering the price of the InDrive Unlocker to justÂ $0.99. Moreover, 20 randomly selected people who place an order over the next few weeksÂ will receive the Pro version of SpeedView as a gift. Winners will be notified by email, and their names will be posted here.
This is a limited time offer, so act quick!
- New hybrid speedo layout
- Added option to invert indicator colors
- Keep running when the screen is locked
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
This update includes a new speedometer layout that we call Hybrid. It’s an updated version of the initial speedo layout that features an analog-like dial with big speed numbers in the center. We are keeping the Legacy layout in case you would still want to use it.
Note:Â To clarify the situation with the Free version, we would like to stress that it’s not “canceled”, as some reviews seem to say. It’s fully functional, and you can use it for as long as you like. However, we decided to focus on the Pro version in the future. Here are the advantages that the paid version has over SpeedView Free:
- The absence of ads
- Street address bar with some additional info
- Premium support – you will get an answer within a day
- Run in the background
- Enable track logging
- Min distance between points
- Min time between points
- Disable Poweramp integration
- Mute notification sounds
- Vibrate on press
- Quickly view album info
- The app now remembers the last used screen
Note: If you are experiencing the issue with the app randomly closing without any errors, try disabling integration with Poweramp in the app settings. This is a confirmed problem in Poweramp that unfortunately affects InDrive when integration is enabled. It should be fixed in the next Poweramp update.
Droid NAS was updated to version 1.1 which adds password protection option. Screen will now always stay on while application in foreground.
- Minimum accuracy
- Filter the GPS speed
- Clear individual data
- Hide the action bar
- Two more shortcut pages
- Better screen space usage
- Improved Poweramp integration
- Fixed: Force close when direct calling
Note for Android 4.2.x users: Unfortunately, it appears that Google has removed dock home support in Android 4.2. Pressing the Home button will now return you to the launcher screen instead of InDrive or other car home app of choice. If you would like this feature back, please vote for this issue.
We are offering a 50% discount starting today through January 7, 2013 on all our software. Just visit codesector.com/purchase, no coupons are required.
- Added: Support for Total Commander 8.01 x64.
- Added: Auto-splitting files on FAT32 file systems.
- Added: Additional check for trimming file, useful on D-Link NAS devices.
- Added: ‘Confirm drag and drop’ option.
- Fixed: Removing files from filelist when not enough disk space.
- Fixed: Skip button now works on error files.
- Changed: Flashing window instead of tray notification.
We are pleased to announce the launch of a new Android application that may appeal to everyone who uses their phone while driving.
InDrive is a unique application that combines superior car home functionality with an advanced trip computer and deep Poweramp integration. The app makes it very easy to launch your favorite applications, directly dial numbers, view your trip information and control music playback*. It will auto launch when placed in a compatible car dock. If you don’t have a physical car dock, InDrive provides an option to force the phone into car mode, in which it will override the Home button.
* The music screen is designed to work in conjunction with Poweramp. Without Poweramp installed, you will only be able to do very basic controls such as switching to the next song in the default Android music player. Support for other media players is not guaranteed.
Please download the app from Google Play and tell us what you think. Your feedback is much appreciated.
Simple and clean widget designed to be a primary lockscreen widget. It shows current date and time together with events from your Google calendar. Swipe down to expand the widget to the entire lockscreen.
â€¢ Resizable and scrollable.
â€¢ Shows number of days/minutes to event.
â€¢ Tap on time to launch Clock app.
â€¢ Tap on date to open Google Calendar.
To add to the lockscreen (Android 4.2+):
1. Swipe lockscreen to the left until you see a big [+] icon.
2. Tap on the icon and select ‘Neat Calendar’.
3. Tap and hold on the widget and move it to the left of the camera screen.
To add to the home screen:
1. Open widgets list in the app drawer.
2. Tap and hold to place widget on the desktop.