- Added: Register copy handler from the Preferences window.
- Added: New Browse for folder dialog with the ‘Make New Folder’ button.
- Added: Optionally delete incomplete files if transfer canceled by the user.
- Fixed: Problems with duplicating Windows Explorer File menu items.
- Fixed: Moving files between remote UNC paths now faster.
- Added: “Run in Admin mode” button.
- Fixed: Setting as the default copy handler under Vista Standard accounts.
Added in beta 4a:
- Fixed: Error when copying the entire drive.
- Changed: Test result displayed as ‘N files match, N errors’.
- Changed: Rename files by appending _(number).
- Added: ‘WaitBeforeClose=N’ option (ini file). Set to 1000 for 1 second.
- http://www.codesector.com/files/teracopy2b4.exe (US)
- http://www.teracopy.com/files/teracopy2b4.exe (Europe)
If TeraCopy doesn’t work as the default copy handler on a 64-bit system, try to install these packages:
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable Package(x64)
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package (x64)