- Changed: When moving, source files are deleted immediately (after comparing size).
- Changed: Buffer for small files increased.
- Fixed: Sizes in TB not displayed correctly.
- Fixed: TeraCopy now keep folders’ timestamp when copying.
- Changed: Files added to the end of queue if target folder is the same.
- Added: Manager that allows you pause/resume/switch to other TeraCopy windows.
- Fixed: Files added to the end of queue if target folder and operation is the same.
- Added: Favorite target folders [Pro].
- Added: Auto-switch to Admin mode for UAC-protected folders.
- Added: Warning about FAT32 4gb file size limit.
- Fixed: Waiting processes now starting in correct order.
- Fixed: Same/different drives detection under Vista.
- Added: Progress indicator in Windows 7 Taskbar.
- Added: Auto-hiding waiting TeraCopy windows.
- Added: Clearing read-only attribute when copying from optical drives.
- Fixed: Problem with 7-Zip.
- Fixed: Trim file errors.
- Added: Support for Total Commander 7.5b4, Windows 7 Explorer.
- Added: SetFileValidData function to avoid file fragmentation.
- Added: /Close switch.
- Added: CheckFreeSpace option in options.ini file.
- Added: handling long file paths (>256 characters).
- Added: ini file settings: MaxPathLimit, NoClose.
- Added: “TeraCopy…” entry in the 64-bit Explorer context menu.
- Added: Additional check if Admin mode required to write files to the root folder.
- Added: TeraCopy Links helper app: