This is a major update that improves almost every aspect of the application, from the functionality to the design. It has been in development for quite a while, and we are very excited to finally be able to release it. Please see the detailed list of changes below.
What’s new in 3.0:
- Updated interface design
- Support for extra high-density screens
- New customizable speedo graphics
- User-selectable indicator views
- Smooth compass and speedo animation
- Automatic GPX export option
- New algorithm for GPS filtering
- Service now runs in the foreground
- Auto switch to GPS heading option
- Better organized settings screen
- Support for 1280Ã—720 resolution
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) compatibility
- Many other tweaks under the hood
Note:Â This version (3.0.x) is pretty much a beta release. There are lots of things to improve and this list is growing as we listen to what you guys are saying in the comments section and in your emails. However, there is one frequent concern about this version that we want to address. We are NOT going to trash the previous default speedo layout. It will exist as a third option in its unchanged form for some time, and then will be replaced by a slightly revised skin to match the new look of the app. Stay tuned, and thanks for your feedback.