TeraCopy 2.0 beta
November 27th, 2007
- Changed: Small files are processed much faster.
- Added: Start new copy in a separate thread.
- Added: sfv and md5 files support.
- Added: Entry in the Explorer context menu.
- Added: Reorder file list. [Pro]
- Added: Open destination folder in Explorer. [Pro]
- Added: Show shell menu for any file in the file list. [Pro]
- Added: Play sound when operation is complete (>10 sec).
- Added: “Always on top” option in the TeraCopy system menu.
- Added: “Test”, “Shutdown” and “Do not close window” options.
- Added: Drag destination folder to the “Copy” or “Move” buttons.
- Added: Directory Opus support.
- Fixed: Free space detection.
- Fixed: Folder attributes are now copied.
- Fixed: Estimated time left are now displayed correctly on 12h systems.
Beta 2 (December, 2):
- Fixed: High CPU usage.
- Fixed: Large fonts display problem.
- Added: Adding files in a separate thread.
- Added: Sound related settings in the ini file.
- Added: Number of retries in the ini file.
Vista x64 support will be added later.