- Added: Choose between TeraCopy and Explorer on every drag-drop operation.
- Added: Moving files within the same drive without launching TeraCopy.exe.
- Added: ‘/Report’ command line key.
- Fixed: Problem copying some locked files.
- Fixed: Unnecessary verification of skipped files.
- Fixed: Conflict with Google Chrome on Windows XP.
- Fixed: Dropping files into TC window now possible in Waiting mode.
- Fixed: Use %UL instead of %L in Total Commander buttons for Unicode support.
- Added: Resolving linked network folders to the real path on Windows XP.
- Added: Option CopyCreationTime to ini file.
Probably fixed VMware problem as well. Please use carefully, it’s not fully tested.
Update: to reactivate the new drag-drop confirmation dialog in this beta version, set parameter ConfirmDrag to 1 in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Code Sector\TeraCopy with Registry Editor.
A rather useful tip from Andy Malcolm, you might want to test it, even if you have another AV:
Just a quick note to recommend that you suggest to your customers that they list teracopy.exe as an exclusion in Avira Antivirus on-access scanner. The reason being that I noticed full CPU usage when using your product with Avira and it was the Avira process wasting cycles, when I excluded your program from avira on access, your program, which had been somewhat unstable, started copying files 8 to 10 times faster than it had been before, my CPU usage dropped off to a more reasonable level and it seems to have resolved stability issues.