Our issue tracking system is just opened at bugs.codesector.com. Please submit discovered bugs and feature requests with this system. Now it should be easier to follow the development progress. You can also ‘monitor’ resolution of specific issues you’re interested in.
To receive emails about new releases, please follow this link.
- Added: Ability to switch file dialogs to Large and Extra Large Icons modes.
- Added: Changing ‘Load at Windows startup’ option without admin rights.
- Fixed: Auto set view and sort modes under Windows Vista/7.
- Fixed: Detecting currently open Explorer windows.
- Fixed: Showing path of current executable for 64bit apps.
- Added: Support for Total Commander 8.01rc4
- Fixed: Double-clicking in file dialogs with files grouping.
- Fixed: Not showing drives with more than 1 TB in size.
Almost all features should be working now under Windows 7/8. The main menu was also redesigned a little and new icons were added:
- Added: Favorites button to Info Panel.
- Added: Firefox bug workaround.
FireFox 3.6 blocks middle button click for unknown reason, but now you can use first button on Info Panel to invoke menu with favorite folders.
- Added: Support for Total Commander 7.5 beta.
- Added: Support for DirectoryOpus.
- Added: Few display options.
- Changed: Separate settings for double click and middle button click.
Direct Folders 3.61
- Added: Support for Total Commander 7.5 beta 4.
PS. Please do not submit AVG virus reports about Win32/Heur.
Because this is a â€œgenericâ€ (so to speak) detection, the file has not been 100% confirmed to be malware by the virus analysts (e.g. it has not yet been given a name), so there is a chance that the file is being mistakenly detected and it is not actually malicious.
VirusTotal report. You can turn off heuristic scanning or add exception for DF.
- Added: Support for Windows 7 Pre Beta.
- Added: Activation by middle button click (Alone or with Ctrl or Shift).
- Added: “Copy Path” command to right click menu.
- Added: All menu icons can be customized.
- Added: Select menu items by typing on keyboard.
- Changed: Better configuration dialog.
- The “Roll Up” and “Always on Top” functions was
removed made optional. You can also try WinRoll (9 KB).
Just added support for Vista x64. Also fixed bug with double-clicking on Back/Up buttons.
Note for registered users (version 3.21 or earlier): please contact us to get a new key for Direct Folders Pro.