We are offering a 50% discount starting today through January 7, 2013 on all our software. Just visit codesector.com/purchase, no coupons are required.
- Added: Support for Total Commander 8.01 x64.
- Added: Auto-splitting files on FAT32 file systems.
- Added: Additional check for trimming file, useful on D-Link NAS devices.
- Added: ‘Confirm drag and drop’ option.
- Fixed: Removing files from filelist when not enough disk space.
- Fixed: Skip button now works on error files.
- Changed: Flashing window instead of tray notification.
Simple and clean widget designed to be a primary lockscreen widget. It shows current date and time together with events from your Google calendar. Swipe down to expand the widget to the entire lockscreen.
â€¢ Resizable and scrollable.
â€¢ Shows number of days/minutes to event.
â€¢ Tap on time to launch Clock app.
â€¢ Tap on date to open Google Calendar.
To add to the lockscreen (Android 4.2+):
1. Swipe lockscreen to the left until you see a big [+] icon.
2. Tap on the icon and select ‘Neat Calendar’.
3. Tap and hold on the widget and move it to the left of the camera screen.
To add to the home screen:
1. Open widgets list in the app drawer.
2. Tap and hold to place widget on the desktop.
Trackback function will guide you along a previously recorded track with compass pointing to a nearest point. A new track can be recorded at the same time. Tap on the track info tip to start/stop trackback, change direction or set a nearest point.
Turn on Trackback and timer to watch your previous position correlated with the current time on track (multiple green circles). This way you can challenge yourself when going the same track as before.
Track sharing menu was expanded and now contains:
- Sending file (Email, Dropbox, GDrive..).
- Viewing GPX track in other apps (like My Tracks).
- Playing GPX track in Google Earth.
- Upload to GPSies.
- Added: Ability to switch file dialogs to Large and Extra Large Icons modes.
- Added: Changing ‘Load at Windows startup’ option without admin rights.
- Fixed: Auto set view and sort modes under Windows Vista/7.
- Fixed: Detecting currently open Explorer windows.
- Fixed: Showing path of current executable for 64bit apps.
- Added: Support for Total Commander 8.01rc4
- Fixed: Double-clicking in file dialogs with files grouping.
- Fixed: Not showing drives with more than 1 TB in size.
Almost all features should be working now under Windows 7/8. The main menu was also redesigned a little and new icons were added:
Droid NAS allows you to share folders over Wi-Fi network, making your Android device visible as Bonjour computer in Finder on your Mac. Turn your phone or tablet into wireless flash drive with a single tap!
Different profiles can be used to quickly choose which folders to share. Assign your home or office Wi-Fi networks to profiles and Droid NAS will auto-select profiles on start.
- Mac OS X.
- Android: apps like ES File Explorer, Solid Explorer, GTVBox Video Player.
- Windows is NOT supported because it can’t connect to SMB servers via a non-standard port.
- Linux most probably also won’t work.
- Added MapQuest and Ordnance Survey maps
- Full support of custom maps and map servers
- UI adaptation for Galaxy Nexus
- Better compass support
- Barometer altitude on Galaxy Nexus, Xoom…
- No map flickering on tablets
- See nearest places on Foursquare and Wikipedia
There are currently 3 different UK maps in Maverick – Ordnance Survey, OS Explorer and Multimap:
- Added: Choose between TeraCopy and Explorer on every drag’n’drop operation.
- Added: Moving files within the same drive without launching TeraCopy.exe.
- Added: ‘/Report’ command line key.
- Fixed: Problem copying some locked files.
- Fixed: Unnecessary verification of skipped files.
- Fixed: Conflict with Google Chrome on Windows XP.
- Fixed: Dropping files into TC window now possible in Waiting mode.
- Fixed: Use %UL instead of %L in Total Commander buttons for Unicode support.
- Added: Resolving linked network folders to real path on Windows XP.
- Added: Option CopyCreationTime to ini file.
Probably fixed VMware problem as well. Please use carefully, it’s not fully tested.
Update: to reactivate the new drag’n’drop confirmation dialog in this beta version, set parameter ConfirmDrag to 1 in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Code Sector\TeraCopy with Registry Editor.
A rather useful tip from Andy Malcolm, you might want to test it, even if you have another AV:
Just a quick note to recommend that you suggest to your customers that they list teracopy.exe as an exclusion in Avira Antivirus on-access scanner. The reason being that I noticed full CPU usage when using your product with Avira and it was the Avira process wasting cycles, when I excluded your program from avira on access, your program, which had been somewhat unstable, started copying files 8 to 10 times faster than it had been before, my CPU usage dropped off to a more reasonable level and it seems to have resolved stability issues.
We are offering a 50% discount starting today through November 28 on all our software. Just visit www.codesector.com/buy.php, no coupons are required.
Version 2.27 was updated the server with a new installer – now you can easily install a portable version as well. Just point the installer to your flash drive and select ‘Portable version’. Start menu shortcuts will not be installed and no changes to registry will be made. This also means no drag-and-drop integration.
Black Friday discounts are coming, stay tuned.
â€¢ Added: ‘Remove other’ to remove non-selected files from the list [Pro].
â€¢ Added: Better handling multiple copy processes.
â€¢ Added: Multiple retries to delete source files and folders after moving.
â€¢ Added: Tray notification when adding files to the existing process.
â€¢ Fixed: Problem with some non-Latin filenames.
â€¢ Fixed: Copied files now have a correct creation time.
â€¢ Added: WaitBeforeMinimize option to ini file.
- Added: Export filelist to HTML (sortable columns) and CSV files [Pro].
- Changed: Graphical buttons instead of pseudo-graphical.
- Changed: If Shutdown option is selected, batch file PowerOff.cmd will be launched.
- Fixed: Transfer.log now written in Unicode.
- Fixed: Renaming multiple files with same name.
- Fixed: Waiting for other processes to finish testing after copying.
All exe files and installer now digitally signed, it means less problems with anti-virus software. If you have problem with AVG please update virus definitions.
PS. You can also watch for updates on Google+.
What’s new in 1.82:
- Yandex Maps (Street, Sat, Public)
- Option to use an external SD card
What’s new in 1.80:
- Initial support for 10-inch tablets
- Long-press on the screen instead of using the d-pad/trackball
- Open any location in Google Maps or another app
- Hide the location market by pressing Menu button
- 3 folders for custom maps (e.g. /mapnik/tiles/Custom 1)
Our new site is now open! It’s Android phones and tablets database + wiki with links to reviews, forums, firmwares.. You can also search and compare devices by specifications.
New Year discount
50% discount is available till January 7, 2011 for all our software.
What’s new in this version:
- Track recording settings
- HTC Footprints integration
- More reliable track recording
- Send track and waypoint files via e-mail, Dropbox, Evernote
- Options to hide compass cone and zoom buttons
- HikeBike Map
Whats’s new in this version:
- Sunrise/sunset now working.
- Landscape mode [Pro].
- Lock compass to bearing [Pro].
- OS UK Map, NearMap Australia, OSM Cycle Map.
- Added: Better USB devices ejection.
- Added: Option ‘CardReader’ to ini file.
- Added: Option ‘ForceSameDriveMode’ to ini file.
- Added: New language strings.
- Fixed: Crush when testing md5 files.
- Fixed: Always test target folder and request admin privileges if needed.
Specify a device name (e.g. CardReader=Multi-Card reader) to unmount volumes instead of ejecting a card reader device.
- Added: Language files (can be corrected with Poedit).
- Added: Ejection of source/target removable drives, mounted volumes detection.
- Added: Multi-language interface.
- Added: Prevent system to enter sleep state.
- Added: Moving files on the same drive w/o enumerating files.
- Added: Option to eject removable drives.
- Added: New browse for folder dialog.
- Added: Ignore system reparse points.
- Fixed: Auto-resume all files.
- Fixed: Windows reported wrong file sizes on Mac drives.
- Fixed: Moving file with the same name as a folder.
What’s new in this version:
- UTM, OSGB grids
- Multimap UK OS Map
- Create/delete KML/GPX files with waypoints
- Fullscreen mode
- More maps
- AU cache import fix
- Google Hybrid view
- Cache importing
- Support for multiple GPX/KML files with waypoints
- Language setting for Google maps
- Many other improvements
Currently supported maps: Google, Bing, OSM (Mapnik, OsmaRender, Public Transport), Ovi/Nokia, Wikimapia, Multimap UK, Outdooractive (Germany, Austria, South Tyrol), Cykloatlas (Czech Republic, Slovakia).
New UTM/OSGB grids:
50% discount available at Bits du Jour (June 8-9):
- Added: Favorites button to Info Panel.
- Added: Firefox bug workaround.
FireFox 3.6 blocks middle button click for unknown reason, but now you can use first button on Info Panel to invoke menu with favorite folders.
- Added: Multi-monitor support.
- Added: Run additional app on finish (eject disk, etc).
- Fixed: Copy not starting automatically.
PS. You can follow us on Twitter now.
What’s new in this version:
- Knots and nautical miles
- Better integration with Google Earth
Multi-touch is an over-hyped technology, especially when used in a browser and maps :) In Android browser I’ve changed zoom 2-3 times this year, when the font size was too small. If you think it could be useful for zooming maps, try to do it with one hand :)
But multi-touch is very helpful in other cases: games, software keyboards, touchpads in MacBook. It’s good to have it as an additional input method. That’s why it’s supported by Maverick now. Works on Android 2.0 (even if you have it on G1) and Cyanogen mods (uses this hack).
Please test this version, big copy jobs should work better now.
More info and screenshots: www.codesector.com/maverick.php.
- Fixed: Copy stops in the middle of operation (#52).